Take one

|

I always see these things on blogs which I figured are called Meme. I like to read them and see what I would answer, so I decided to post on my blog if I see one that I like. Kinda cheesy? I've been seeing this one on quite a few blogs so I'm giving it a shot.

1) The phone rings. Who are you hoping it is?
My brother to tell me he's coming over, I love that kid.

2) When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Oh yes every time, I hate it when people don't.

3) In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Definitely a listener. I don't talk much when I'm around new people but once I get to know them it's fine. In any case I'm more of a listener though.

4) If abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
I really don't know. I would panic and be scared for sure. I'm quite the survivor but in the wilderness, that would be different.

5) Do you like to ride horses?
I never rode a horse in my entire life and I would love to. I think I would like it.

6) Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
No I never did. I always thought it would be fun though.

7) What was your favorite board game as a kid?
I loved board games when I was kid. My favorite were Scrabble and Monopoly. I also had this board game called Cops and Robbers that I liked.

8) If a sexy person was pursuing you but you knew he/she was taken, what would you do?
I don't think I would take that in consideration. If they were pursuing someone while they're taken then something must be wrong, right?

9) Would you date someone with different religious beliefs?
I don't think I would mind. I'm not a religious person at all so it wouldn't make much difference. Unless they had some extreme beliefs which I didn't agree on.

10) Are you continuing your education?
Not at the moment, but I hope I will one day.

11) Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No, I'd like to learn though, just for fun.

12) If the house was on fire, what's the first thing you'd grab?
Oh my I don't know I would probably try to grab as much things as I can.

13) How often do you read books?
I'm always reading books, I try to read every night.

14) Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I think a lot about the future. In fact everything I do I'm thinking about the future and how what I do will affect it.

15) What is your favorite children's book?
I don't really remember, I know I had a shitload of books and I'm surprised I can't remember any of them right now.

16) How tall are you?
Short, some 5'3".

17) Where is your ideal house located?
My ideal house will have to be big and in some poshy area of town. I want to move to California one day.

18) Last person you talked to?
My mother, she came over for a 'lil. 

19) When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Can you believe that I've never been to Olive Garden??

20) What are the keys on your key chain for?
My car key, house key and FOB for work.

21) What did you do last night?
I stayed in and watched TV.

22) Where is your current pain at the moment?
Pain? I don't have any pain.

23) Do you like mustard?
Yes ! I love it with pork, yum.

24) Do you like your Mom or Dad?
I haven't seen my dad in a long time, it must be nearly 10 years now. I don't really like him either, it's probably best if I don't see him. I love my mom, don't know what I would do without her. We argue and fight sometimes, but we just can't live without each other.

25) How long does it take you in the shower?
About 20 minutes or so usually. Unless I'm in a hurry.

26) What movie do you want to see right now?
The Kite Runner. I'm just reading the book and I'm loving it, so I want to see the movie next.

27) Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?
Not usually no. The only time I put lotion on my dog was when he got this allergy and the vet gave me a lotion for it.

28) What did you do for New Years?
I went to a party at a friend's house. It was a small party with just a few friends, but it was fun.

29) Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I haven't seen The Grudge yet, that might be a movie to watch soon.

30) Do you own a camera phone?
Yes my cell phone has a 3.2MP camera, it's pretty good for a camera phone.

31) What is the last letter of your middle name?
A, I know I have so many As in my name.

32) Who did you vote for on American Idol?
I didn't vote, ha !

0 comments: