Free

|

I am *finally* free. No more hopping around on one leg, no more crutches, I can walk ! Oh how I love putting on my shoes and bounce around. You never really think about it but being able to walk is a blessing, and I realized that since I have not been able to walk much for the last couple of months. It's so restrictive and it makes everything a hundred times harder. It sucked out all the motivation from me and I just didn't have any energy to do anything. The few days that I have been walking I feel like I was reborn, literally. I have all the energy to do things and it seems like there aren't enough hours in the day, because before I know it it's midnight and I don't even feel like sleeping.

In less than a week I've been catching up on the things that I absolutely hated doing because I couldn't walk. For instance I've been shopping, that's got to be one of my favorite things to do, I just need an infinite amount of money to make it more fun. I have been really enjoying cooking, I never really did cook much before but now I'm on a roll and I'm actually being more creative with my meals. I have even been doing extra cooking, like baking cookies that came out absolutely delicious. Doesn't it feel awesome when you cook something and it turns out great? Something that radically changed is that I want to get out of the house and I jump at every opportunity to go out. Ha all I wanted to was sit at home and going out used to be such a big deal ! Not anymore.

I love this feeling of being free, being able to do anything I like, and most of all this energy that seemed to have accumulated and now needs to come out. It just feels great.

And don't ever break your leg !

0 comments: