No, I'm not crazy...yet

|

I don't know what happened but since I have been up on my feet again I feel like I have changed radically. My outlook on life for instance, everything seems exciting right now, even little things like going grocery shopping. What's up with that? Besides that I have a list of a close to a million things that I want to do. Hopefully I'll get to do all of them before I die, but it's so long I wonder if I will have enough time, ha ! I also keep thinking that all this energy is going to trail off and everything will get back to normal, i.e. spending all my free time doing nothing, going to work every morning wishing the day would end already and basically just wasting my life away. It somewhat scares me that I would go back to my old ways, because all I want to do is enjoy life at this point, think positive and get out there and do everything I want. A relapse would just mean that I failed, and I sure as hell will be trying my darnest not to. It's like I owe it to myself.

I have gone on a shopping spree too and eBay is my best friend at the moment. I swear I love that site. I'm in the middle of throwing all my old stuff away and literally changing everything I own. And I do mean everything, from my clothes and shoes to the smallest things such as the key ring that holds my keys. Yesterday I just received my new wallet in the mail, isn't it purty?

Right now I'm waiting for a new backpack, a watch and a sleek cover for my iPod Touch. I'm loving this change, and it's about time too !

Yesterday I came across a blog and when I started reading the first posts I realized, am I imagining this? This blog belongs to a 40 something year old woman who wants to find out the things that he likes doing, just like I want to do. There is an age difference between her and me, and her reasons may be entirely different, but knowing that people do find themselves in the same situation was kind of comforting. At least I know that it's not just me, because I actually thought I was half-baked and didn't know what I wanted. My initial thoughts were that at 21 it was a bit late to start discovering who I am because it seems everyone knows their hobbies and what they like to do and I just didn't have a clue. Hopefully taking this step in my life will be worthwile. 

0 comments: