Major Rehaul

|

A big change just occurred to my blog. When I started this blog, about a month ago, I didn't really have an aim for it, I just wanted a place to post whatever I like. Well, it happens that I wasn't liking the idea too much, it just seemed like one big mess. Now if you knew me you would know that I need everything to be structured, aligned, matching, tidy, so my blog being a mess just wasn't working out. First thing I did was completely change the layout. Yep I just spent 2 hours or so trying to understand how this Blogger XML layout works, so now it looks better, nicer, neater. At least I think it is. I also deleted all previous posts, because they just didn't make sense. I left the one post from yesterday because it is actually part of what I want to achieve with this blog, and when I really decided I wanted to change my blog. I could have left all the posts there and started to write things that made more sense, but the way I am is that when I'm doing something and I'm not liking how it's turning out, I don't try to fix it but start over again. That's part of me wanting everything to be perfect.

So hopefully from now on there won't just be nonsense blurbing on here. Each post I make will have a label, which mainly will be under Blurbs, Updates, Gadgets and Reviews. Blurbs are random posts about whatever, Updates are posts about any updates to the blog, for Gadgets I will be posting pics of the various toys I own, and for Reviews I will be posting about anything that I find interesting i.e. websites, software etc. I have plans to add more but for now I'll just leave it at that. As long as it's not one huge mess that doesn't make sense I'm at peace.

The next thing I will be redoing is my Flickr account. I only have some 15 pics on there so that will be easy. I can't take pics to save my life, but I still want to post pics that I take on there. The point is that I still don't want to have ugly meaningless pics, so I will remove those pics and continue with the moderate pics.

1 comments:

Mack said...

Hey I love that your enjoying my blog! And yeah, the Zamboni has a cool pedal and you can make it go really fast, it's kind of like driving a taller and more supped up bumper car. And the fact that You added me to your blogroll is awesome. It still blows my mind that other people that I don't know are actually reading my blog.
I Also read your newly redone blog and I must say that I'm really impressed that you are trying to find out who you really are. So many of us just follow the trends of the people around us, never knowing if that is truly something that we are into. I must say though, the thing about how you make up people and stories in your head, it's not a messed up thing. In fact, may I suggest that you try writing? Like stories about the characters and situations in your head. After all it seems that you enjoy writing in your blog so why not give it a try? I'll read ya later.