Why hello there !

|

I haven't posted anything on here in ages. In my last post I was contemplating if I should keep this blog or forget about it and just post on Posterous. As it turns out I haven't been doing that very well either. My excuse is that I took up a little job of helping my friend set up his website, but what was supposed to be a little help became creating the whole darn thing from scratch. And after the website came other things, and right when I though I was done with it he got another bright idea. Gotta love friends !

So today I was pondering this blogging business again an I decided to keep this blog, or I will be trying to because really I like writing on it. Sure I don't always have anything interesting to say but nobody really reads it so if it sucks it doesn't really matter ! That's my theory anyways.

The first thing I did was change the layout because as soon as I opened it this morning I thought "Shit that's one ugly layout." I'm not really sure what I was thinking when I made it but I thought it was pretty cool back then. In a couple of months time I will probably be thinking the same thing about this layout, but at the moment I'm liking it.

My poor book blog has also been abandoned because I have not been reading anything at all, shame on me. In fact the last book I read is the one I last posted about and that was in August ! Hopefully I will be reviving that blog soon as well. Yes the first thing to go is the layout, again what was I thinking?? I am thinking of making it similar to this one but in different shades, I like to have some coordination between my blogs. The more important thing is to start reading again, so I actually have things to post about on there.

The other thing I'm thinking about is to create another blog to post about things I cook. You must think I'm crazy right, I can't keep up with the ones I have let alone another one. True, true, but lately I have been cooking quite a lot and I think its fun to blog about it. It will be just another unread blog, there are so many of those in the world, what's another one going to do?

We shall see how this goes the second time 'round...

0 comments: