Updates updates...

|

Behold the very exciting news that my new Random Food Blog is up and running. I have also posted my first random food since yesterday I made cookies. This is only the first post so I am still excited about this blog, we'll see how I feel about it in a month or two when probably the excitement has died down. Now wouldn't it be cool if people actually read that blog and posted their ideas/suggestions/experience. Right, but not happening. I decided that I will be posting pics of the food too, otherwise it would be kind of boring wouldn't it? See the pic I have on there of the cookies, not that bad is it ! I am being a little more adventurous with my camera and found out that if I put it on manual I can take pics that are way better. Who knew? Well I knew, and my friend has been telling me since forever that if you leave it on auto you can't expect much from a camera, but I just ignored him because I thought it was more complicated than it actually is and I don't have much patience. Now if I play with some of the settings I can at least take decent pics that don't make you want to puke your brains out. Sometimes it is good to listen to your friends.

In other news I have updated the layout for all my blogs. They are all the same but in different colors, because that's how I like it. They look pretty neat if I may say so myself. I think they are closer to looking like the 'real' blogs now. I still have to fix the Blog Archive for all of them but I just discovered that it doesn't work like it should on this blog and Book Archive, and its kind of ugly on the new Random Food Blog. I'm not really sure how it turned out the way it did so I have to look into it but right now I don't feel like wrecking my brains over it so it will have to wait a bit more. Oh and is it becoming hard to find the name you want for your blog on Blogger. I started with something completely different when I was creating the food blog and ended up with that. Not really what I had in mind but it's the best I could come up when every other name I tried has already been taken.

0 comments: