Posterous

|

I just discovered Posterous from someone's blog and I think it's a totally rad idea. I just put up my first post on there, check it out.

Why is it so cool? Well sometimes you think about something but you don't really want to make a whole blog post about it, but you would still like to share it. Posterous is the solution. It's somewhat like Twitter but you could post anything on there. I don't use Twitter myself as I don't have friends online to keep updated of my doings, so if I did use it nobody would read it. But this Posterous thing is different in that regard. People are coming up with all sorts of things for the web these days, some I actually really like, like Posterous for instance, and some are just not for me, but these kind of sites are definitely what's in right now. A good, innovative idea is what you need.

I added a link to it on this blog, to your left side under my Blog Roll. You should really sign up and subscribe to my blog. It's extremely easy too !

Oh and I removed some of the links I had in my blog roll, namely Dooce, Blurbomat and Death by Children. Those are the more leet bloggers and I'm sure they don't need another link to their blogs, especially from a site that (probably) no one reads.

1 comments:

garrytan said...

Thanks for your post about posterous! We appreciate it.

Best,
-Garry, cofounder, posterous.com.